Apply for RFA AI 19 074
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Childhood Asthma in Urban Settings Clinical Research Network- Leadership Center (UM1 Clinical Trial Required)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.855.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 29, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 19, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grants
Previous opportunity: Addiction Medicine Fellowship Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA AI 19 074
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AI 19 074) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA AG 21 014||National Alzheimers Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|TI 20 007||Services Grant Program for Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women|
|SM 20 015||Grants to Implement Zero Suicide in Health Systems|
|FG 20 005||Rural Emergency Medical Services Training Grant|
|72044020RFA00003||USAID Local Works for Environmental Health-Vietnam|
|72044020RFA00002||USAID Support to End Tuberculosis|
|CDC RFA DD20 2004||Public Health Surveillance for the Prevention of Complications of Bleeding Disorders|
|CDC RFA GH20 2032||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Service Delivery and Providing Technical Assistance to Improve Health Outcomes in Haiti under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and other US Government Programs|
|HRSA 20 031||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Implementation|
|CDC RFA IP20 2002||IMPROVING ADULT VACCINATION COVERAGE THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS WITH PROVIDERS AND NATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS|
|RFA PS 20 001||Evaluation of New HIV Testing Technologies in Clinical Settings with High HIV Incidence|
|CDC RFA GH20 2093||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Health Systems, Capacity Building, and Health Security in Cote dIvoire|
|CDC RFA GH20 2092||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in Cameroon|
|CDC RFA GH20 2094||Advancing Ethiopia's Capacity for Laboratory, Workforce Development, Surveillance, and Emergency Management to meet International Health Regulations requirements|
|CDC RFA DD20 2005||NCBDDD Outcomes and Developmental Data Assistance Center for EHDI (ODDACE) Programs|
|CDC RFA DD20 2002||Evaluation of Health Promotion and Prevention Programs for Blood Disorders|
|RFA NS 20 016||Biological Measures for Prognosing and Monitoring of Persistent Concussive Symptoms in Early and Middle Adolescents: Center Without Walls (PCS-EMA CWOW) (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 036||Telehealth Network Grant Program|
|HRSA 20 023||Telehealth Focused Rural Health Research Center Program|
|AH TP1 20 001||Optimally Change the Map of Teen Pregnancy through Replication of Programs Proven Effective (Optimally Changing the Map for Teen Pregnancy Prevention – Tier 1)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AI 19 074", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.