Cooperative Agreement w/ Kentucky Natural Lands Trust (F17AS00316)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Agreement w/ Kentucky Natural Lands Trust" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2017 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $69,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Community Archeology, Exhibit, and Education About the Legacy of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade and Resistance
Previous opportunity: Spalding's Catchfly Data Collection in Montana
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00316) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NNH17ZOA001N 17STP E1||SpaceTech-REDDI-2017 Appendix E1: Smallsat Technology Partnerships|
|USGS 17 FA 0185||GAP Analysis|
|17 579||Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation|
|P17AS00517||Ethnographic Resource Study of the Henryand Robinson Farmsteads, Manassas National Battlefield Park|
|17 581||CISE Research Infrastructure|
|F17AS00328||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|BOR DO 17 N031||Notice of Intent to Award - Contaminants of Emerging Concern in Concentrate Stream Pilot Study|
|F17AS00334||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund|
|F17AS00335||Partners for Fish and Wildlife|
|USGS 17 FA 0350||Photogrammetry Support for Planetary Mapping|
|DE FOA 0001797||INTEGRATE FOA|
|G17AS00111||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00122||Cooperative Ecoystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00121||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00120||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00119||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit,Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00118||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|USGS 17 FAP 0106||2017 PECORA 20 SYMPOSIUM|
|USGS 17 FAP 0108||Congressional Science Fellowship|
|G17AS00123||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida/ Caribbean CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00316", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: