Apply for FTA 2020 003 TRI BCP
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Transit Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2018 Redesign of Transit Bus Operator Compartment to Improve Safety, Operational Efficiency, and Passenger Accessibility Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.530.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 24, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Previous opportunity: RAPID ENCAPSULATION OF PIPELINES AVOIDING INTENSIVE REPLACEMENT (REPAIR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FTA 2020 003 TRI BCP
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FTA 2020 003 TRI BCP) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FTA 2020 011 TPE HOPE||FY 2020 Helping Obtain Prosperity for Everyone Program|
|FHWA HUTE 2020 01||Highway Use Tax Evasion - Intergovernmental Efforts|
|FTA 2020 012 TRI AIM||Accelerating Innovative Mobility (AIM) Challenge Grants|
|FR AMT 20 005||FY2020 Coronavirus Relief for the National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 20 004||FY2020 Coronavirus Relief for the Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|UTCTIER1COMP2020||UTC PROGRAM TIER 1 COMPETITION 2020|
|FR CRS 20 001||FY20 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements|
|FR RLD 20 003||FY20 Supplemental State-Amtrak Intercity Passenger Rail Committee|
|693JJ920R000060||State Notification to Consumers of Motor Vehicle Recall Status|
|FHWA TTPSF 2020||FY20 Tribal Transportation Program Safety Fund (TTPSF)|
|FR CRS 20 002||FY18-20 Special Transportation Circumstances Projects|
|693JJ320NF00001||Phase II – SHRP 2 Safety Data Implementation and Oversight|
|VA HRTG 2020||Grants for Transportation in Highly Rural Areas|
|FR RRD 20 002||FY20 Rail Safety Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis (Rail Safety IDEA)|
|FTA 2020 007 TR||FY 2020 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program|
|FTA 2020 013 TRI TIR||Real-Time Transit Infrastructure and Rolling Stock Condition Assessment Demonstration Program|
|FM MCG 21 001||Fiscal Year 2021 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
|FTA 2020 009 NADTC||Solicitation of proposals to administer the National Aging and Disability Transportation Center (NADTC)|
|FR TSP 20 002||FY20 Railroad Trespassing Suicide Prevention Grant Program|
|693JJ320NF00003||Work Zone Data Exchange Demonstration|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FTA 2020 003 TRI BCP", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.