Living Well-Model Approaches for Enhancing the Quality, Effectiveness and Monitoring of Home and Community Based Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities (HHS 2018 ACL AOD DNIQ 0301)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Living Well-Model Approaches for Enhancing the Quality, Effectiveness and Monitoring of Home and Community Based Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.631.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $435,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - Region 7
Previous opportunity: Access to Integrated Employment: National Data Collection on Day and Employment Services for Citizens with Developmental Disabilities
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACL AOD DNIQ 0301) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA EH18 1803||Radiation Protection of the Public as Practiced by the State and Local Radiation Programs|
|HRSA 18 120||Dental Faculty Loan Repayment Program|
|CDC RFA GH19 1942||Public Health Surveillance of Recent HIV Infection and Response under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA CE18 1804||Collecting Violent Death Information Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS)|
|CDC RFA IP18 1803||Improving Standard Immunization Practices Among Pharmacists and Other Healthcare Providers|
|RFA AG 19 008||Edward R. Roybal Coordinating Center (R24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 19 010||Service Area Competition (SAC): Round 1|
|CDC RFA CK15 15050401SUPP18||World Health Organization: Addressing Ebola and other Highly Infectious Diseases Internationally|
|CDC RFA OE17 17010203SUPP18||CDC's Collaboration with Academia to Strengthen Public Health Workforce Capacity|
|HRSA 18 119||Advanced Nursing Education - Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (ANE-SANE) Program|
|HRSA 19 012||Service Area Competition|
|TI 18 015||State Opioid Response Grants|
|CDC RFA GH19 1941||HIV-Focused Population Surveys in Countries Supported Under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 18 116||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Planning|
|RFI 617 18 MCH N||Multi-Sectoral Nutrition, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Activity|
|HRSA 19 091||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA) – Chicago, IL and Toledo, OH|
|CDC RFA OE15 15010401SUPP18||CSELS Partnership: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories|
|HRSA 19 013||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA GH18 1855||Partnership with China CDC on Infectious Disease Prevention and Control in China and Globally|
|TI 18 016||Tribal Opioid Response Grants|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACL AOD DNIQ 0301", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: