Apply for NOAA OAR SG 2023 2007040
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Sea Grant College Program Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.417.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 20, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 01, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $89,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 80 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: W.E.B. Du Bois Program of Research on Reducing Racial and Ethnic Disparities in the Justice System, Fiscal Year 2021
Previous opportunity: Rural Veterans Health Access Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA OAR SG 2023 2007040
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA OAR SG 2023 2007040) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2022 2007019||Climate Program Office (CPO), Regional Integrated Science and Assessments (RISA) FY2022|
|NOAA NOS IOOS 2022 2007005||FY 2022 US Marine Life Observations: Coordinated Marine Biodiversity Observation Network (MBON) and Animal Telemetry Network (ATN) Activities to Ensure Resilient, Productive Ecosystems and Human Communities in the Face of Change|
|NOAA NWS NWS CIPO 2021 2007043||Competition for a Cooperative Institute to Support Water Resources|
|NOAA OAR SG 2022 2007054||Early Stage Propagation Strategies for Aquaculture Species|
|NOAA OAR SG 2022 2007053||Early Stage Propagation Strategies for Aquaculture Species|
|NOAA OAR SG 2022 2007042||Fiscal Year 2022 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowship in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics and Marine Resource Economics|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2022 2007101||FY22 Dr. Nancy Foster Scholarship Program|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2022 2007044||Coral Reef Conservation Program|
|NOAA OAR OAP 2022 2007070||Pacific Islands Ocean Acidification Masters Student Fellowship|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2022 2007121||FY2022 NOAA Ruth Gates Coral Restoration Innovation Grant Program|
|NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2022 2007117||NOAA SBIR FY 2022 Phase I|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2022 2007108||Proposed Cooperative Institute for Earth System Research and Data Science|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2022 2007151||2022 BREP|
|NOAA OAR OAP 2022 2007166||NOAA Ocean Acidification Program Education Mini-Grant Program|
|NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2022 2007174||FY 2022 NOAA SBIR Phase II|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA OAR SG 2023 2007040", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.