Apply for SFOP0007202
- The Department of State, Bureau of Oceans - Int. Environmental - Scientific in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Reducing Mercury Use and Strengthening Supply Chains in Ghana’s Artisanal and Small-scale Gold Mining Sector" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 21, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $493,750.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: ECOSynBIO SBIR/STTR
Previous opportunity: Home Study and Post Release Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007202
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007202) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|STI400 20 GR 0000||NOFO for Environmental Awareness and Action Campaign, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Tajikistan|
|BOR MB 20 N003||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention|
|BOR MB 20 N001||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Wyoming|
|EPA HQ OPP 2020 002||Projects to Advance the Safe Use of Pesticides|
|NPS 20 REG1 0014||New River Clean Water Alliance|
|BOR MB 20 N002||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Kansas|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 20 04||FY2021 SUPPORTING EQUITABLE DEVELOPMENT AND ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE IN BROWNFIELDS COMMUNITIES|
|EPA R5 GL2020 FMSP||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Request for Applications|
|EPA OAR ORIA 20 09||Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants|
|W912HN 20 0 0003||Sustainable Range Study|
|EPA R3 CBP 20 03||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2020 Request for Applications for Accelerating Restoration of Pennsylvania’s Chesapeake Bay Watershed|
|EPA GM 2020 FARMER||Gulf of Mexico Division Farmer to Farmer Request for Applications - 2020|
|EPA OW OWOW 20 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Support of the Five Star Restoration Training Grant|
|72038820RFA00006||USAID Ecosystems / Protibesh Activity|
|EPA R5 GL2020 CWMP||Great Lakes Coastal Wetland Monitoring Program|
|EPA G2020 STAR E1||Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors|
|W912HN 20 0 0004||Wildlife Technician Support|
|W912HN 20 0 0005||Natural Resource Management at JBLE|
|EPA R10 PS 2020 001||Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Recovery Assistance Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007202", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.