Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II 93.433 HHS/ACL/NIDILRR (HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0275)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II 93.433 HHS/ACL/NIDILRR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $575,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Access to Integrated Employment: National Data Collection on Day and Employment Services for Citizens with Developmental Disabilities
Previous opportunity: Cultural Resource Management Interns at Whiskeytown NRA
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0275) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W911NF 18 S 0007||Bilateral Academic Research Initiative (BARI) Pilot Program|
|BOR DO 18 N014||Notice of Intent to Award|
|W81XWH 18 PCRP EIRA||Prostate Cancer, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 ARP IDA||DoD Autism Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 ARP CTA||DoD Autism Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 18 ARP CTRA||DoD Autism Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 PCRP IDA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 PCRP IA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 18 S MSI1||DoD Trauma Resiliency Immersive Adaptive Gaming Environment (TRIAGE) Award|
|W81XWH 18 PCRP PRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Physician Research Award|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DNPA 0294||The National Residential Information Systems Project (RISP)-On-going Data Collection and Information Dissemination|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DNPA 0295||Access to Integrated Employment: National Data Collection on Day and Employment Services for Citizens with Developmental Disabilities|
|7200AA18RFA00023||Sustainable E-Waste Management and Battery Technologies for the Off-Grid Solar Sector|
|W911NF 18 S 0008||Defense Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Education Consortium (DSEC) Cooperative Agreement|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0302||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Research on Opioid Use Disorder Among People with Disabilities|
|DE FOA 0001820||FY 2018 Continuation of Solicitation for the Office of Science Financial Assistance Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0252||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Community Living Policy|
|PD 18 1265||Geometric Analysis|
|G18AS00042||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00043||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0275", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: