Apply for 72063622RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development, Guinea USAID-Conakry in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Civic Engagement in Local Governance for Accountability (CELGA) in Sierra Leone" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 18, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) Competitive Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Inclusive Action for Climate Change
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72063622RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72063622RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72061522APS00001||STAWI Addendum to Diversifying Partnerships in WASH|
|22CS23||Facilitating Behavior Change Training|
|SFOP0008985||Counterterrorism Financing Communications Initiative|
|DOSRUS22CA001||English Learning for Russian Speakers: Content Development|
|PAS MOROCCO FY22 05||U.S. Alumni Capacity Building|
|SFOP0008989||AML/CFT Capacity Building in the Federal Republic of Nigeria|
|SFOP0008915||DRL Countering Labor Violence in Northern Central America|
|SFOP0009002||ASEAN Logistics Support|
|PAS OTTAWA FY22 AICHI||Arctic Indigenous Cultural Heritage Initiative (AICHI)|
|HQ003422NFOEASD02||American Red Cross|
|SFOP0009007||DRL Transitional Justice and Forensic Anthropology in Colombia|
|HQ003422NFOEASD03||United Service Organizations|
|AFYDE FTIF GR POLECON 2022||FTIF-Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|MICC FSH 22 0003||USAG Alaska Army Compatible Use Buffer Program|
|PAUPDFY22006||Media Literacy Training|
|PAS STOCKHOLM FY22 AICHI||Arctic Indigenous Cultural Heritage Initiative (AICHI)|
|PAS SANTODOMINGO FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Santo Domingo - PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0008973||Safeguarding Freedom of Expression from Coercive Legal Pressure|
|22CS08||ODRC Implementation Project Phase II|
|030ADV22R0061||Of the People: Widening the Path: Community Collections Grants to Organizations|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72063622RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.