Apply for SFOP0008905
- The Department of State, Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Inclusive Action for Climate Change" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.108.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 21, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,480,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Civic Engagement in Local Governance for Accountability (CELGA) in Sierra Leone
Previous opportunity: FY 2022 Scientific Exchanges Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008905
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008905) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72052622APS00001||Paraguay Local Works Initiative|
|SMK800 22 PAS005||Alumni Outreach Program|
|CDFI 2022 SDL||Fiscal Year 2022 Small Dollar Loan Program|
|DOS RWANDA PE 2022 01||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund (ASSHF)|
|72016922RFA00003||Strengthening Citizen Engagement Activity in Serbia|
|DOS GABORONE GR ASSHF 2022||U.S. Embassy Gaborone, Ambassador's Special Self-Help Fund Program (ASSHF)|
|PEPFAR GABORONE AF CLM GR 22 23||PEPFAR Botswana Community Led-Monitoring (CLM) Program|
|SFOP0009044||Building Leaders in Cuban Civil Society Program|
|PAS JOR FY22 004||Supporting Youth Rehabilitation and Reintegration in Jordan|
|72051422RFA00001||Restoring Our Future Activity|
|FR 6500 N 25S||Continuum of Care Supplemental to Address Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness|
|CDFI 2022 ERP||Fiscal Year 2022 CDFI Equitable Recovery Program|
|DOS ZAMBIA PE 2022 01||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Program|
|DHS 22 CIS 010 001||FY 2022 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Regional Hub Program (RHP)|
|DHS 22 CIS 010 002||FY 2022 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services (CINAS)|
|DHS 22 CIS 010 003||FY 2022 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Community and Regional Integration Network Grant (CARING)|
|DHS 22 CIS 010 004||FY 2022 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Innovations in Citizenship Education|
|DHS 22 GPD 102 00 01||Case Management Pilot Program|
|MAPUTO PCO FY23 01||PEPFAR Community Led Monitoring – Mozambique|
|VA NCA VCGP 2023||Veterans Cemetery Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008905", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.