National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements (F17AS00221)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.654.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 25, 2017 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BLM-CO Community Fire and Hazardous Fuels Reduction Program
Previous opportunity: NCPE Interns at Joshua Tree National Park
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00221) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00304||Assess Effects of Flow Diversion on Snake Creek Riparian Resources|
|P17AS00326||National Park Service-Ethnographic Overview and Assessment|
|P17AS00436||National Park Service- Visitor Use Study of Extended Day Use on Corridor Trails at Grand Canyon National Park|
|P17AS00439||UWNPS Research Center Support, 2017-18|
|P17AS00451||National Park Service- Sustainable Operations and Facility Adaption 2017-2018|
|P17AS00494||Visualization and Analysis of Natural Resource|
|P17AS00495||Communicating Natural Resource Information via the Web and Publications|
|P17AS00496||National Park Service-Communicating Results from Vital Signsâ¿¿ Monitoring|
|P17AS00498||Department of Ecology, Montana State University was chosen for this award because this organization has a long history of demonstrated expertise on Yellowstone Lake related to the cutthroat trout and the lake trout suppression program. They were chos|
|P17AS00501||National Park Service- Nutrient Cycling and Plankton Dynamics of Yellowstone Lake|
|P17AS00502||National Park Service- Provide Technical Assistance to the NPS Greater Yellowstone Inventory and Monitoring Network and the Great Northern Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|F17AS00417||Surveys for Rare Freshwater Mussels in East Texas|
|DOS LONDON PD 2018 01||Future Cybersecurity Leaders Exchange|
|P18AS00142||Online Cultural Resources of Glacier National Park|
|P18AS00144||Snake River Headwaters Gauging and Remote Sensing|
|P18AS00152||Gardiner Basin Restoration Trials Using Indaziflam Herbicide|
|P18AS00189||Interpretive Programing and Media Project at Glacier National Park|
|F18AS00266||Project I: Phase 2 of Status and ecology of Spotted Turtles|
|P18AS00627||Southeast Coast Network Science Support - Modification 1|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00221", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: