PLC: Kab-Ash Trail Maintenance- VOYA (NPS NOIP18AC00195)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PLC: Kab-Ash Trail Maintenance- VOYA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 16, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $76,402.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP18AC00195) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP18AC00329||Natural and Cultural Preservation and Bat Monitoring Interns- FOLS|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP18AC00195", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: