Apply for RFA FD 21 021
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the consumer protection, food and nutrition, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Renewal - Elucidating the Sensorial and Functional Characteristics of Compositionally Different and Differently Aged Topical Formulations (U01) Clinical Trial Required" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 18, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: NIDCR Award for Sustaining Outstanding Achievement in Research (SOAR) (R35 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Previous opportunity: 18th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 21 021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 21 021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 21 019||Dermal Physiologically-based Pharmacokinetic (PBPK) Models Accounting for the Absorption and Evaporation of Vehicle/Co-solvent following the Application of Generic Dermatological Products (U01)|
|PAR 21 178||Drug Development Tools Research Grants (U01) Clinical Trial Optional|
|RFA FD 21 020||Impulse Oscillometry Endpoint Sensitivity to Regional Lung Function Changes using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) (U01) Clinical Trial Required|
|RFA FD 21 022||Expanding the opioids system modeling efforts to more comprehensively address fentanyl, stimulants use, polysubstance use and associated outcomes.(U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 026||Analgesic, Anesthetic and Addiction Clinical Trial Translations, Innovations, Opportunities, and Networks (ACTTION) (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 025||SmartTots (Strategies for Mitigating Anesthesia-Related neuroToxicity in Tots) Public-Private Partnership (PPP) under PASI (Pediatric Anesthesia Safety Initiative) (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 035||Pediatric and Perinatal COVID-19 Registry (U18) Clinical Trials Optional|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 21 021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.