Spalding's Catchfly Data Collection in Montana (F17AS00263)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Spalding's Catchfly Data Collection in Montana" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.615.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 23, 2017 This is a notice of intent to award a single source grant to Montana Natural Heritage Program - University of Montana in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM 2 (4) Unique Qualifications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $28,349.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Cooperative Agreement w/ Kentucky Natural Lands Trust
Previous opportunity: BLM OR-WA, Tobe Creek Large Wood Project, Alsea Watershed and Acquatic Habitat Restoration
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00263) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00420||FY 2017 Statutory Aid Funding|
|NPS 17 NERO 0079||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Repair/Rehab Moosilauke Mnt Summit|
|NPS 17 NERO 0081||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Repair/Rehab Smokies|
|NPS 17 NERO 0080||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Repair/Rehab Smart & Moose Mnt|
|F17AS00277||Golden Eagle Conservation Planning|
|F17AS00278||Avian Electrocution Risk Assessment|
|NPS 17 NERO 0082||Westfield Wild & Scenic River Assistance|
|F17AS00282||Conserve/Monitor Black-footed Ferrets & Habitats|
|RFA 520 17 000003||Communities Building Peace Together|
|P17AS00456||Support Frederick Douglass Bicentennial Activities and Events|
|INL17CA0054 INLWHPPERU DDR 06292017||International Narcotics and Law Enforcement – Peru Drug Demand Reduction|
|DOS PAS SLO 2017 001||FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity: NGO Small Grants Program - Open Competition|
|RFA 675 17 000001||Guinea Financial Accountability Support|
|W911NF 17 S 0011||Proof of Concept Commercialization Pilot Program Innovation Corps @ Department of Defense (I Corps @ DoD)|
|SFOP0002241||Seminar on Controlling Arms Transfers for Serbia|
|SFOP0002242||Strategic Trade Control Assistance for Albania|
|17 PHL NOFO 02||Global Equality Fund: Strengthening Legal Protection for LGBTI Persons|
|P17AS00477||Records Management Interns|
|DHS 17 NPD 007 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program (HSPTAP)|
|DHS 17 MT 029 000 99||FY17 Flood Mitigation Assistance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00263", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: