Apply for SCAKAB 19 AW 009 SCA 04042019
- The Department of State, Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cultural Preservation of Historic Sites and Monuments (Built Heritage)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.501.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 03, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain
Previous opportunity: Bus Shuttle Service at Bandelier National Monument
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SCAKAB 19 AW 009 SCA 04042019
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SCAKAB 19 AW 009 SCA 04042019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SRB10019FO0003||Democracy Commission Small Grants|
|SCAISB 19 AW 014 04052019||Community Engagement Office – Catalysts for Peace|
|PAS DKR NOFO FY19 01||U.S. Embassy Dakar PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0005706||Professional Development Network for Substance Use Disorder Prevention, Treatment, and Recovery Service Providers and Workforce|
|SFOP0005727||Improving Security, Safety, and Civil Aviation Operations Standards at Aden Adde International Airport (MQG)|
|SFOP0005610||DRL Advocacy on Behalf of Political Prisoners|
|SFOP0005731||DRL Advancing Civil Society in Moldova|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 010 SCA 04082019||Establishment of a Research Center at Kabul Polytechnic University|
|SCS 800 19 GR 001 WHA 041019||Strengthening Government through Civil Society Engagement|
|P19AS00099||Base Cooperative Agreement between NPS and NTHP|
|72062019RFA00005||Small Town WASH|
|P19AS00102||Fiscal Year 2019 Funding for Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve|
|SFOP0005738||DRL EAP Religious Freedom Solicitation 1: Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, and Indonesia|
|SFOP0005741||DRL EAP Religious Freedom Solicitation 2: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines|
|SCAISB 19 AW 015 04112019||Community Engagement Office – Tech Camps for Peace|
|SFOP0005746||2019 Turkey Non-Syrians|
|USGS 19 FA 0122||Notice of Intent: Committee on Seismology and Geodynamics|
|DHS 19 GPD 008 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)|
|DHS 19 GPD 057 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)|
|DHS 19 GPD 075 00 01||Fiscal Year 2019 Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SCAKAB 19 AW 009 SCA 04042019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.